When I think about the holiday season I think about being curled up in fuzzy pajamas, under an over sized throw with a hot cocoa, a good book, and every once in a while looking out my large bay window to watch the fat snow flakes fall….well, given that I do not have an over sized throw or a bay window I have some work to do to make this cozy winter fantasy come true. Here are my top 10 comfies and cozies that will warm your heart and soul.
- Teal green sweatpants, The Gap $49.95. These sweats are super comfortable and cut nicely so as to flatter the legs and bottom. The best part about them is the elastic ankles which can fit easily into your fave pair of boots without any bunching or bulking. I recently wore them on a glorious hike up Mt. Nemo (featured in the pic) they kept me warm and agile.
- How could you not want to wrap yourself up the joyful warmth of this pom-pommed throw! Red JubileeThrow $67.00 purehome.com
- Holiday Bedding from Pottary Barn $31.90-$128.92 for duvet cover and shams(depending on size). I love how festive these sheets are without being too tacky-in-your-face holiday bedding – beautiful!!
- Desert Springs Hoodie by Hollister $89.50 – a little pricey but totally worth it! The perfect layer to take on your next ski trip too!
- Starbucks Foxtail Mug $8.95 its the perfect size with a nice wide rim
- Faux Suede La Senza Booties (Ultra Teal) $15.00
- H&M Scarf $34.95
- Victoria Secret The Dreamer Flannel Pajama set in red lurex plaid $39.50
- Talini Beanie from Burton $29.00
- Boot Socks by Old Navy $10.95 for 2-pack of Leopard Heart/Stripe
Vote for your fave in the comment box below! Which one is your favourite??